03 October, 2014

animals are better than people

So as you can see this week out theme is animals. That amazing creatures which we think we realize but we don´t. For the first time I have a pet dog. Before I had cats,always cats and now a dog. Fact is that I´m afraid of dogs but this respect me. I think that is because I show him that he is free and welcome with us the day he came along. Dos really have a good memory. 

He barks at everyone except me. And our cats they always wanted to go around your legs and purr and were all the same so this is really new experience. And  I love many other animals. My favorite animal is wild black cat. Because she is so damn fast and incredible and I just like to see her at her flight when she ran. I like dolphins and whales too. They are so amazing animals who lives in see. And sharks too. And I actually really love see so I am really huge fan of see animals like crabs and stars. That see world is so amazing and beautiful. I would like to be some diver and just look around different kinds of animals in see. Oh, I almost forgot the octopus the coolest of them all. Just amazing. You´re probably wondering why my title of this text is animals are better than people, well because they are. Not only the way they behave, although the way of their brain and geniality. Octopus is way more intelligent than people, that shown even one of experiments. And I really love the way animals behave. When they are always in their groups. All together and if there´s misunderstanding they solve it with a fight and nobody puts their nose in other animals work and that so perfect. People should be more like that. Worry only about your mistakes not others and be you. Everything would be perfect when people would think like animals. World would be a better place. Animals are way more better than people.
Sincerely, yours ~Herkules

No comments:

Post a Comment