25 October, 2014

sweather weather TAG

1. Favorite candle scent?
um I really don´t know. I can´t pick because I really love candles. But I like that mini candles with smell especially like vanilla
 
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate definitely I am the biggest hot chocolate fan.
3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
 I don´t do make up in any season. I don´t like make up particularly.
4. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
     cakes,cakes and more cakes 
5. Hats or scarves?
     Well I do like both. And I wear hat more than scarf but I actually like scarf a little bit more than a hat.
  
6. Most worn sweater?
I have that one with quote BAD BOY and then all are like omg you are not a boy and I´m like well it is not my fault that is how this sweater is made  
7. Must have Fall nail polish?
I don´t know I sometimes have the felling that we have all colors of nail polishes because my mom adore them and buy them constantly

8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
Well I find both interesting but maybe a bit more football games (Yes I am a girl)

9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
     Skinny jeans definitely I have tons of them in my closet. 
10. Boots or Uggs?
Boots, uggs can be wet so fast. That´s not for winter 
11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?
I can drink hot chocolate every day 

12. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
In the moment I love new Lucy Hale song mistletoe. It´s really amazing. I love it
13. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live?
Well it´s everything. It´s sun and rain and stars and all that. Then again rain and so on.
yours for life

No comments:

Post a Comment