18 October, 2014

Movies

*lame title, I know*
Hey guys. So sorry i couldn't post on Thursday I had two exams on Friday so I had to study. But let us begin xd

I'm gonna go by movie genres by the way xD



Action: The Maze Runner

Comments: I went to see this movie instead of 1D's WWA cause it was all sold out :( And I was thinking about not seeing TMR instead but I wasn't disappointed. The plot is cool you just have to focus on it cause there are a lot of twists and turns. I went to see this with my cousin but it's a good film for a date cause there are a lot of surprising scenes so you can grab his hand I'm so romantic lol xD This movie will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Plot line: It's about this boy/man (idk xD ) that comes to 'The Glade' where other men/boys work and nobody knows why they are there and who put them there. They come there in 'the box' with other supplies once a month. So this guy, Thomas (Dylan O'Brien) [omg can we just appreciate how hot he is], is sent there and doesn't remember his name or anything else (but he remembers his name later) and starts running cause he's scared and doesn't know anyone there BUT there is no exit, they're in that biiiig meadow ('The Glade') surrounded with The Maze and that's they're only way out but noone has ever passed through it cause it changes every night when the doors close and when they open in the morning the maze is different from yesterday. And noone has EVER lived a night in the maze cause they are some spiders called the greavers (I think that's they're name) and they kill them. Soon Thomas becomes a runner, a person that explores the maze when the doors open to when they close in the evening. But they are some twists and turns and he gets stuck in the maze over night. Don't wanna spoil the end so here's the trailer.

Rating: 

The sad movie: Eight below

Comments: Well this is an old movie it's from 2006 but I watched it like a year or two ago when it premiered on Croatian TV xD And I watched the rerun the day after and I cried. AGAIN. So yes, you'll need tissues.

Plot line: So they're exploring Antarctica and they have 8 huskies that are just too adorable and then they have to leave cause one of the people working there got hurt but if they brought the dogs with them the helicopter couldn't fly up so they just left them there. And when they got back to America the dogs' owner asked if he could borrow the helicopter to save them but they didn't let him cause there was a big storm. And they (the dogs) were tied to a pole and some of them escaped to search for food and some of them didn't and then some of them die and... well you should watch it xD

Rating: 
(yes I'll give 5/5 stars to every movie I'll write about here #dontjudge)

The scary movie: Dead silence

Comments: So I love but i hate this movie. This was my first horror movie and I watched it at the age of 8 (or 9). tbh I wasn't afraid then. But I'm afraid now. That doll just gives me the creeps and idk why. Well okay I know, it's a scary doll and dolls are creepy but I am suppose to be braver now but I have no guts to watch it again. After watching it I talked to my crush about it cause he saw Chucky and I saw this so we were like ''you should really watch this'' and ''only if you watch this'' and then we basically told each other what happened in the movies and I think neither one of us saw the other movie xD Well it's a good movie if you like scary movies... and dolls... creepy dolls...

Plot line: So this woman is a ventriloquist (hell yeah spelled it right #proud) and she has those dummies and a girl from the crowd tells her she's a fraud and then that girl dies and everyone thinks the woman killed her so the people kill the woman and they bury her with her dummies and then one day a man comes home from work and I think he finds his wife dead or she's missing and he finds out there was a ventriloquist doll delivered to her before she died/was murdered/went missing and so the man goes back to the town the ventriloquist woman lived in to investigate what the hell happened and the doll's name is Billy by the way. You should watch it... If you dare muahaha xD

Rating: it's effing scary but I love it 
You're not getting a picture of that, I don't wanna be the one you'll blame if you shit your pants lol xD

well I'm out of ideas.
And I guess this is goodbye since I'm leaving the blog so... goodbye...
I'll post the PLNG timeline if I ever finish it.
well...bye
-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment