09 October, 2014

we were infinite

I know, today is not my day and you all have no idea what is theme this week. Guess what I don´t know either. But I have noticed that no one is posting and  I really have inspiration and idea for my free theme. So I actually picked this  title because I really liked it.And I will talk about that kind off. But again not really. You will see. Let´s get started. 

We all have that one person we care about more than our life. Don´t we? Well I have plenty of them but only one of them is not my family. He is a boy. Boy which changed my life forever. Boy I will never forget. Boy I maybe won´t marry but I will be in love with him forever. How do I know? I know because many years passed and I never stopped loving him and this time I know I never will. I have tried many ways to forget him. But i never did. Some things just can´t be forgotten neither do feelings. My heart is still beating fast when I saw him, I am shaking and I am all like I don´t know where I am even after 4 years. And he is that way to I can see it. Even if he don´t want to say that he is. He is still in love with me. He care about me. We went through so many situations together. I know him since I was a kid and we have always been closed. I remember every nice moment with him. Every thinking about him. I remember literally all about him. And that is so weird because I had other boyfriends too. But I don´t really remember so much stuff about them like I remember about him. He is something special and he will always be. We were and we still are infinite. We are so similar that many of you would think they have to be twins. Only thing that is different is hair color we are really like one. I can´t believe that I found so similar male person. Actually that male person found me and we became two happiest persons when we were together alone and we still are. I really love him and I would gave up everything to be with him. I love him so much that I would gave my life for him. I can´t imagine one day in this world without him. I thought a lot and I really can´t believe how happy I am to have that amazing person by my side. 
For the end I can just say 
                  WE WERE INFINITE!


~Herkules


No comments:

Post a Comment