27 September, 2014

Fifty facts about Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey y'all.
So this weeks theme is '50 facts about you'
and i'm gonna write 50 facts about me lol duuh.
Sorry for not writing on Tuesday,i was really busy with school projects.





1.My full name is Marija Baotic 
2.They wanted to name me Ana-Maria or Marijana but ....
3.I watch A LOT of tv shows trust me
4.I know about new movies,songs etc ..first.I mean ,I'm the first one to know about it xd
5.I can call myself a nerd but i'm not obssesed with school,i juts like to get good grades.
6.I'm on the sixth fact and idk what to write
7.I hate,hate,hate skirts.it just bothers me.I don't rlly like those
8.My fav food is pancakes
9.I'm Nuttela obssesed
10.Ian Somerhalder and Keegan Allen are my husbands.(Sorry bitches :* xd)
11.I sleep with my big bear Koko.Don't tease me <33
12.Bethany Mota is really sweet and i'm kinda starting to like her.
13.I really don't know how to write 50 facts about me,i'm better writing 50 facts about pll :'D
14.My lucky numbers are 2 and 2010
15.I sorta like Ariana Grande songs but not her >.<
16.My fav singers are Demi Lovato,Lucy Hale and i have a lot of songs that i like but their singers have awful personality
17.I'm a horrible singer
18.People find me funny
19.But I'm not funny at all
20.TFIOS And Titanic are so sad.I'm planing to watch if i stay :O :'( wish me luck
21.Yaay 20 facts :* lol
22.I'm afraid of bugs especially spiders.That's my fobia.I hate them
23.I will travel the world  <3
24.I believe in God
25.i like drawing things
26.i am tired of waiting for lana's cover.Hurry up !!
27.My fav tv shows are:PLL,TVD and OUAT ,these r my fave but i watch a lot like i told u

28.I like reading
29.I'm moving to Germany
30.My class is cool.We are funny and we always have crazy ideas
31.Spencer's style is my style too.It was always my style
32.I'm nervous about moving thingy,I'm afraid that people will bully me and that i'll become despreate
33.I'm very good at English and German
34.I love all the PLNGs <3
35.Old Hollywood is something beautiful
36.What is the worth this life if people don't smile?
37.I don't have a boyfriend and I'm planning not to have it
38.I like helping people
39.Janel and Val will end up as a couple.Trust me
40.Spoby,Haleb and Ezria are my OTP <3
41.Petra came back to us 06,09,2014  *_*
42.I'm getting closer to 50 
43.I'm obssesed with disney,i mean,who isn't?
44.My fav disney cartoon is Little Mermaid and Cinderella and all of the others
45.My fav disney princess is Ariel and queen Elsa and my fav disney movie and show are Camp Rock and Hannah Montana <3
46.My favourite Nickelodeon starts are Miranda Cosgrove and Avan Jogia and my fav show is iCarly and i liked Victorious too but not anymore 
47.I hate dressing like a slut,upss
48.Nicki's song Anaconda is the worst shit ever made
49.I don't like to say something mean to anyone but if i have too then yes
50.this fact has to be special so i'm just gonna say that my yt channel is called Ariana Grande :O :(

Oh shit i just finished this xd
Thank you for being there and reading this.
It was rlly hard <333 but i like the theme,it helped me learn more about myself :P
I copied a lil from other girls so credit to them

Thank you *_*


Hey,it's Mia,catch me up every Tuesday here on PLNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment