26 September, 2014

Fully truly me :D



Hello people. Here I am :)
Sorry for not posting but I always forgot when is Friday. I am lost in time and space this days. I am like over happy and really can´t believe in some things that are happening. But it´s enough about me generally. Here are my #50 facts. Hope you will like it.


#1. My biggest wish came true 06,09,2014

#2 17 are the best years ever, at least how it started

#3 I really need guys in my life

#4 I have 3 guys for which I would gave my life for if it takes. They are my cousins and my boyfriend.


#5 I am always better with younger people

#6 I´m really small and many people find me like 13 and I really hate that because I´m 17

#7 I still love tedybears and I have 2 of them in my bed from when I was born until the present day


#8 I hate dots in messages it´s like people are really pissed of when they wrote ... where that is not necessary at all.

#9 I have tons of online friends and I am chatting with them more than talking with my friends

#10 I love picture quotes and nice pictures and quotes too

#11 I was never really obsessed with something that much that I would go on a search for all information. Sure I like many series and books and I am huge fan but I really don´t care about details.

#12 I am a book warm. I am Croatian but I prefer reading books on English when I find them.

#13 I love languages

#14 I appreciate my village and my village language and I hate when some people make fun of it

#15 I love traveling


#16 I adore dancing


#17 I am afraid of dogs. Even mine sometimes.

#18 I suck at physic and math

#17 I hate biology

#18 I want to marry in Roma with my dream boy who is currently my boyfriend

#19 I hate my class

#20 I can talk about myself all day

#21 I want to be a pilot or at least to try driving plane

#22 I am an excellent actor and I really hope I would get in on acting academy next year

#23 I have never seen Titanic

#24 My favorite fairy tale is Snow White

#25 I love highness


#26 I usually see only the good side of people

#27 I love basketball and I am pretty good in it

#27 I always played soccer with boys and I hated to be the goalkeeper because I am way much better as a player.

#28 I will always help you, you can be my best friend or complete stranger I will always help you

#29 I love nature

#30 I adore seaside


#31 I want to visit Greece and it looks like we are going on our trip there with class

#32 I have 2 same named best friends. Lana´s rules

#33 Almost all of tippy´s facts are mine too

#34 I hate when people says "I´m fat all the time" like they are the fattest people in whole world

#35 I have long troubled and interesting past

#36 I love writing

#37 I hate money as a gift

#38 There is no better gift then a book

#39 I rule at German

#40 I adore British English. Especially from little kids. When I was in London hearing them was so sweet.

#41 I don´t like big cities or crowded places

#42 I always have mobile in my pocket and I don´t understand people with big mobiles because my mobile have to fit in my jeans pocket

#43 I always wear jeans ans shirts

#44 I love adrenalin and risk

#45 Chocolate is my drug literally. I have to ate it after every meal.

#46 I am a big christian believer. I really love God. 

#47 I am afraid of person I love the most because I don´t want to lose him again

#48 I love taking pictures

#49 I´m often alone and I don´t like it very much but I am used to it

#50 I hate that show up girls with to much make up and big fake boobs


I could like this all day but we get a task 50 so here is 50. I tried to be as much specific as I could. I said only things I know you don´t know about me. I am really good at this so if you want more just comment and I will post it. 
Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment