08 September, 2014

Crafts: Bracelets

Hey! Tippi's here.
It was actually my first day in 8th grade and it was okay. Theme is crafts. I choose How to make bracelets. It's so easy and very simple.

Let's make it! :)
First step:
Find your scissors, elastic thread and pearls for your braclet. They can be plastic. Or you can use instead of pearls shells and little stoens so you can combinate them with plastic pearls and that will be super cute combination. 








Second step:
Put your pearls or whatever you use on your elastic thread.




Third step: 
Belay thread with pearls and you have your bracelet.




I know this is really short but I choose it because it's really simple.
I hope you guys enjoy and if you'll do it share your works in comments or on Ask, Instagram and Twitter and tag us. :)


Love y'all, 
~Tippi


No comments:

Post a Comment