16 September, 2014

Brainy meanings.

  • Yoooo.Hahhaha.
  • It's Mia so this week's theme is that we have to choose a quote and tell what does it mean to us.
  • There are so many beautiful and meaningful quotes.
  • But the quotes that were told by some old Hollywood actresses/actors are the best.
  • So this is how it's going to be.
  • I'm gonna write the quote and tell what does it mean to me.



"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe



  • This teaches us to accept who we are.
  • That's why it's so meaningful and powerful quote.
  • When I'm insecure about myself,I remember this.It helps.
  • Just remember that you are beautiful and that you have to accept yourself the way you are and that it's not really important what other people think.
  • You are you and nobody can change you. <3


Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
-Audrey Hepburn 





  • Everything is possible when you try.
  • So,you have to try.
  • Don't say "I can't do it.It's impossible",instead say "I know it's possible.I'll try!"
  • And that's what makes this quote special.



Now,we were nominated to answer some questions idk so here we go...




Questions:

1.Favourite show?
2.Favourite school subject?
3.Favourite song?
4.How are you?
5.Five facts about you and your friends.

Answers:

1.Pretty Little Liars(lol duuh),The Vampire Diaries,Once upon a time,Modern family and a lots of more ....
2.Woow idk really,i would say physics and english and maybe Religion cause our teacher is da king xd
3.Just a little bit of your heart and one last time by Ariana Grande.I mean i don't like her but those two songs are just soo emotional and really good.Oh and Really don't care by Demi Lovato.I love her
4.I'm good :)
5.I have to tell five about each or?
Oh well 
5 facts about me and PLNG
1.We are BFF's since last year but not with Karla.We kinda split
2.Tonka is the smartest. lol and Hel the oldest oh and Lora the youngest xd
3.Lana has the most preetiest voice 
4.I don't chat with them a lot.But still,i know a lot about them :'D
5.Pezz came back to us :D <3 i love her.She's awesome :*

Lol these aren't interesting and you probably knew them but whatever :'DD

Questions number 2 :

1.Favourite tv show?
2.Favourite book?
3.Favourite movie?
4.Which celebrity would you like to meet?
5.Favourite school subject?

Answers:

Some of these repeat but i'll answer again :')

1.u kno
2.If I stay and TFIOS, I didn't readt If I Stay but a lots of people tell it's good and judging by the movie it has to be omg im gonna cry again.
3.I have a lot.If i start now i will write this till tomorrow :* but i have to say Divergent,TFIOS,Titanic,oh and Mean Girls,Pitch Perfect too and I like Mortal Instruments:City of bones nd beautiful cretaures <33 and...upss haha
4.Does every1 count?
5.U kno dat :P

Thanks for nomination



Hey y'all.It;s Mia.Catch me up every Tuesday here on PLNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment