18 September, 2014

Quotes and Q&A

I'm not really good at picking wise quotes but here are some I like...

You can't reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday's junk.

-Louise Smith






This is very true. You shouldn't think much about the past - what happened, happened, let it go. It may be hard, and trust me - I know, but you'll learn somehow and then you'll be ready to move on. And it's better to move on then to think of what would've happened if you did something different. Move on, be happy and stop worrying about yesterday.


Advice from a tree:

  • Stand tall and proud
  • Go out on a limb
  • Remember your roots
  • Drink plenty of water
  • Be content with your natural beauty
  • Enjoy the view

Aww this is so cute, and true. #BeATree


There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.


There really is a difference, and a huge one. Don't let someone use you just because they have something on you or because you love them too much. Get your priorities straight. I'm telling you this cause I know this feeling. I didn't give up, I've had enough.

Let your past make you better, not bitter.

You shouldn't be bitter because of what happened, you should be happy cause something is about to happen. You have a future and whether it's happy or sad, you'll live trough it. You're gonna make it. Just believe.

I've seen better days, but I've also seen worse.
I don't have everything that I want, but I do have all I need.
I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up.
My life may not be perfect but I am blessed.

-Lessons learned in life


You're alive! Be thankful for that. Don't wish for too much, be thankful for what you have. You are blessed with the gift of life and you have all you need. You should be thankful.

So we got nominated to answer some questions.

Round 1: Nomination by @tusamkakobihvampomogla

1. Favorite TV show? PLL, The Big Bang Theory, Modern family, Bones, NCIS (mainly these 5)
2. Favorite book? I don't really like books and I can't really think of any book that left an impression. (Update: HP for life <3)
3. Favorite movie? well I really like Eight below and I have a feeling I'm gonna like Zapped. I mostly like Disney movies, I mean, who doesn't?
4. What celebrity would you like to meet? Okay this is gonna be a long list... PLL actors, R5, 5SOS, The vamps, One direction, Bella Thorne, Zendaya, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Queen JK Rowling [To be continued...] xD
5. Favorite school subject?  Physics, English and Chemistry.

Round 2: Nomination by @rijetkeioriginalslike

1. Favorite TV show? PLL, The Big Bang Theory, Modern family, Bones, NCIS (mainly these 5)
2. Favorite school subject?  Physics, English and Chemistry.
3. Favorite song? Shake it off by Taylor Swift, Wild heart by The Vamps and Really don't care by Demi Lovato.
4. How are you? Doin' fine, thanks for askin' :)
5. 5 facts about you and the other bloggers on this blog. Weee I like writing facts. But I'm bad at writing them xD :/

Tippi (plus me)

1. I got her that nickname #proud
2. She should marry Luke Hemmings cause they both like love penguins and then she should introduce me to Ashton Irwin and then we'll marry xD
3. She is a penguin and I'm an orange and we are the orange penguin xD :3 <3

(okay I don't know any more facts xD )

Mia

1. She's the only one not Croatian blogger on PLNG.
2. I didn't really like her at first but she's cool.
3. I don't know what she looks like, I maybe saw her once but I forgot.

(I put some facts about me with Tippi so I won't write them again and I don't know anymore facts so I guess I'll write 3 facts each if that's okay)

Hel

1. She's the oldest, the wisest and she's gone trough a lot
2. She makes a good psychiatrist
3. We may seem different but we're actually very similar, by habits, looks and personality.

Lans

1. She was the first person I told everything I had to say, my happiness and misery and I love her because she always listens
2. She has an ah-mazing voice and we're gonna make a band called PLNG and she's gonna be our lead singer xD
3. She says she's fat but don't believe her. She has a body of a model and she is beautiful^^


Oh and we're hanging out with Pezz again
but she has no time for the blog so She's not coming back :(
So I finally posted on Thursday (yaay hahaha)
See you next Thursday
-Lora



No comments:

Post a Comment