05 September, 2014

Healthy snacks to chew on while studying

Heya guys :D Sooo I'm gonna talk about how to eat healthy when you're loaded with homework and activities. Let's start.

Well first you need to know how to manage your activities (Tonka told you how to do that, kinda). So here are some snacks that you can easily make and are also healthy. You can eat them while studying for an exam or doing homework.



  1. Strawberries and whipped cream- but if you don't have strawberries this might not be the snack for you xD but you can always buy them. Althought I prefer eating what I already have in the fridge.
  2. Cookies- chocolate chip, oat cookies etc. Not very healthy but you do need chocolate.
  3. Fruit- okay this was predictable but it's still yummy. And you don't have to eat it in its natural form, you can make a fruit salad! I love watermelon cubes with sugar.
  4. Yogurt- simple but delicious, if you like it, I don't.
  5. Crab sticks I don't know if you ever heard of it. My mom bought it once and they are sticks with crab flavor cause duuh hahah and they are pretty tasty, You don't have to cook them, you can eat it like a sandwich, it's more practical. You can always dip them in a sauce.
  6. Energy bars- they don't have to be energy bars, you can eat Kit Kat or Lion or Snickers. Okay that's not very healthy but you need some chocolate to survive the day ;)
  7. Carrot sticks- I often catch myself crunching on these and I love them but they're not an ideal snack if you don't like carrots. And you can always dip them in a sauce. Just watch out for the book!
  8. Stick sandwiches- Oh I just love these. You take a bread stick and roll a slice of cheese and ham around it.
  9. Nuts- walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts, pistachios and cashews (I love those). Just be careful, don't eat it if you're allergic.
  10. Dried fruits- I love dried papaya and banana. Other dried fruits are yummy, too.
  11. Froyo- I don't think we have that in Croatia but people say it's delicious so why not xD You can put cranberries, blueberries and other berries as a decor and then eat them :D
  12. Bacon- So I'm imagining doing homework in the morning before school (cause I was too lazy to do it right away) and nibbling on bacon. Yummy :3
  13. Beet chips- Okay this isn't exactly a quick snack cause you have to roast them but if you're having family BBQ on sunday and you haven't finished your homework, ask someone to roast beet on the BBQ so you can eat it like actual chips while doing homework. That is, if you like beet. I tried beet chips and I love it!
  14. Fried potatoes- Ditch the chips, fry potato slices. It's healthier.
  15. Sweet potato fries- Google says it's more healthy than regular fries so I guess that's true. xD
  16. Apple sandwiches- Two apple slices with peanut butter, nuts and chocolate chip. It's delicious, if you're not allergic. But you can always ditch the PB for J or something like that.
  17. Graham crackers- you can always spread something on them.
  18. Ants on a log- celery with PB and raisins. You can always put cheese spread instead of PB.
  19. Starbucks- if you have a test coming up and you need to study the whole night, drink a Starbucks. Pick the one you like but it's better to pick the one with less caffeine, you do need sleep.
  20. Fornetts- I don't know do you have that in your country but we do in Croatia and it's puff pastry with flavors like pizza, cheese, ham etc. They're small and practical to eat while doing homework or studying.
  21. Smoothies- Mango, banana, pear, blueberry, kiwi, pineapple...
  22. Bread and spread- Cheese spread, Nutella, etc. My personal fave is Nutella with banana slices.
  23. Milk- It's full of calcium and is very good for you. There's choco milk, goat milk, strawberry milk etc.
  24. Pudding- home made or store bought, who cares, it's puddingggg hahaha
  25. Apple chips- I love these, you should try them.

This were snacks you can eat while studying or doing homework but if you're bored on a weekend you can make something fun and arty like this. Here are some healthy smoothies you can try.

I know it isn't healthy,
but this thing really caught my eye.
It's called cloud parfait or sky jello.
If you want the recipe here it is.
I need to try these they look so cool ^-^



Remember to eat lots of fruit, and drink lots of water.
Summer is over but you still need to hydrate and
take care of your body and health.




Okay I'm off topic with that parfait.
Well what can you do xD

Thanks for reading and
sorry I didn't post yesterday.
See you next Thursday :)
BB, Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment