22 September, 2014

50 facts about me

Hey, readers!
This week, we are going to tell you 50 facts about us. I don't know where to start but let's try.




 1. This is the best September ever. 
 2. I am starting to love History.
 3. I hate when my friends are calling me geek or nerd. 
 4. I don't like to take a lot of selfies.
 5. Helena is my favorite PLNG. 
 6. The only shows I watch are Young and Hungry and PLL and sometimes Disney Channel.
 7. I hate parfumes.
 8. I hate dresses and skirts.
 9. I am not typical teenager.
10. I am the biggest child in my school, grade and generation.
11. I love, love, love and love Winter. 
12. I love, love, love and love blankets. 
13. I don't watch Youtubers and I am not fan of them and I don't like them.
14. My genertion is the only normal in school and I think we are the last one who will be normal. Other thinks like they are something special and big in school but they are just like others. 
15. I CHOOSE THE NAME OF THIS BLOG! 
16. I am not obsessed with original stuffs, like RayBan, Converse All Star, Apple stuffs..., and I think we don't need them in or life. 
17. I love to read. 
18. I don't like to have nails painted.
19. I don't like to wear make-up and I don't wear it.
20. I think girls are prettier without make-up.
21. My favorite numbers are 3, 12 and 312 and no, they don't have any special meaning.
22. I am going to be 14 in January!
23. I hate when my sister acts like she is a Youtuber.
24. I change my Instagram name. It is now pllchristmas.
25. I love, love, love and love braclets. 
26. I love to wear woven braclets. 
27. Once, I hit my mobile phone in the wall but it was accidentally. It is fine now. 
28. I listen Lucy Hale every single day. 
29. Scarfs are my life. 
30. I can start to laugh because of nothing. 
31. I can't believe I need to say goodbye to my class on June. After 4 years is over. I will them so much. 
32. I love wind. 
33. I love cold weather. 
34. It's cold now and I like to write posts when is hold. Idk why.
35. I hate when people seen me on Facebook. -.-
36. I was born on Friday!
37. I share birthday with my uncle.
38. I share birthday with my friend from class. And he is actually just 10 hours older than me. 
39. I am the youngest girl and actually a person in my class. 
40. I hate wars and I want peace all around the world but it is impossible.
41. I love to think about anything. 
42. 09/21/2014 FOREVER IN MY MIND. ❤ 
43. I am not crazy about boy, girl or any bands. 
44. I wanna go to Antarctica, Sydney or Sweden. 
45. I have 2 mobile phone cases- black teddy bear an green penguin.
46. We have brother twins in class.
47. I am not racist and I really don't think white people are the best in whole world. No, we are not. I respect all people and I think if whole world do this, this will be better place.
48. GEOGRAPHY IS LIFE. 
49. I love old Croatian songs. They are the best. 
50. I love my life and I enjoy in every single second of it. We have only one life and we need to spend it on the best way we can. 



Love y'all,
Tippi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment