17 September, 2014

"You’re leaving because..." - Aria M. & "Pretending not to love you..." - Toby C.

Hey everyone!
It's Monday and it's my day for writing!

Why I choose this quotes?
I love this quote since I strat to watch PLL. I know you are all going to say OMG she is talikng about PLL again, but they change my life on better side and I need to talk about them. I meet amazing friends just because of PLL. 


Anyway, "You're leaving because it's easier to walk away than to fight for what you really want."  describes all of us. We all just walk away sometimes because we are sick and tired of battles with someone or we don't want because we know we are going to lose. We don't wanna lose because we are weak and we don't have words for fight. We are leaving because we know we will never be in relationship with boy/girl who we like and we give up.
We shouldn't give up because of it. We should fight for something what you really want.




Aria has amazing quotes, right?

My second favorite quote is Toby's "Pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done."
We all love someone. Even we say No we will love someone. We would like to be someone's girlfriend or boyfriend. But we all have the same problem how to tell him/her. But we have to be strong, right? We all pretened like we hate that person but we actually love it. I am not telling you now have to run into his hug and tell him everything but if there are signs tell him. If you can't tell him/her face to face tell him/her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, letters, notes, messages. 
Good luck everybody!


Q&A 
Nomination by @tusamkakobihvampomogla
1. Favorite TV show? Pretty Little Liars, Young and hungry and that's it. :)
2. Favorite book? Vampire Academy, Pretty Little Liars, Along for a ride...
3. Favorite movie? CyberBully with Emily Osment, Vampire Academy, Blended and The Fault In Our Stars are on my top movie list. 
4. What celebrity would you like to meet? PLL CAST OF COURSE and Zendaya because I love her and her style so much. 
5. Favorite school subject? Geography, Physics, Croatian and German. 

Nomination by @rijetkeioriginalslike

1. Favorite TV show? Pretty Little Liars, Young and hungry and that's it. :)
2. Favorite school subject?  Geography, Physics, Croatian and German. 
3. Favorite song? All 19 songs from Lucy Hale's Road Between album and Taylor Swift's I knew you were trouble. 
4. How are you? Fine. :)
5. 5 facts about you and the other bloggers on this blog. Okay. :))

Facts about Mia
1. She is nice girl.
2. She has obsession with ABCF's series. JK. XDD
3. She is moving in Germany.
4. She is from Bosnia.
5. She is pretty. 

Facts about Lora
1. She is my little sister.
2. I love to help her.
3. She is funny person.
4. We have obsessoin with Disney. :3
5. She needs to know that I am always here for here forever and after. Love ya. #SS <3

Facts about Helena
1. She is my big sister.
2. I love to talk to her about life and everything.
3. We love Smurfs and we are crazy about them.
4. She is my twin. 
5. She is my fave PLNG. #NOH8

Facts about Lana
1. She has a-mazing voice and all of you should check out this video - http://instagram.com/p/rZwhvaQCsU/?modal=true
2. She is humanitarian person. 
3. She is the best cover singer for me. 
4. She is my sister by Troian's blood. Because we are Troianators. 
5. I miss her. 


Love y'all, Tippi. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment