20 August, 2014

Life is to short to spend it wrong way

Hey!
This week's theme is All bad things in life (of teenager).



  • Drugs

Drugs are bad for you and your friends, family, etc. Deal with reality and say NO to drugs. They are bad for your life. We all have just one life. Never try it! First of all, they are expensive. Second, if you try it one time, you will take them whole life. Third you can have fight with your family. Somebody will say something wrong and then "BOOM!" something will happen. Drugs are dangerous. They don't make you happy, they make you depressed.Never try them! Never, ever! I know, teenagers have a lot of problems because I am one of them, but please, first think about it.



Drugs, aren't cool at all. They are dangerous, darling.


You will become this. Even snow will be cocaine and salt and sugar.



This is what I'm talking to you about.
  • Alcohol
My second thing is alcohol. I will tell you what happened to me 2-3 monthes ago. We are going next year on excursion. We are all super excited, I mean 5 days. You know what I mean? 5 days without school, learning, days with friends, parties... My BFF told me this:"We will all get drunk. You will do it, too. ;)" I told her NO, NO WAY! Why she asked me this? She asked me because I am excellent student and all my class wants me to do something wrong. Just like I said before, alcohol won't make you to feel better, it will just mak you more depressed, lonely and sad. If you'll become drunk you can hurt yourself and others. You will lost money just to buy it. 




Yeah, yeah, yeah, first part is true, but even if you drink, you'll have to answer on the question, right?

  • Cutting yourself
My last thing is Cutting yourself. Guys, we have only one life and we won't be born ever again. I know, pain, blah, blah, blah. Look, pain, boyfriend/girlfriend aren't worth it. Okay? Okay. Nobody's born to be perfect. We all have our mistakes, but we have to learn on them. I know one girl who used to cut herself and I was worried, really worried. I am worry today because I don't know if she's doing it today, too. 
Your friends and others aren't worth it. IF YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS OR YOU ARE WORRIED OR ANYTHING ELSE, REMEMBER THAT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. TO HELP YOU, WE ARE TEENAGERS TOO.




That's it. :) I hope you like this post. Ask us. :)




btw. Happy Birthday, Demi! <3


~ Tippi




No comments:

Post a Comment