08 August, 2014

pretty little nutella girls



Once upon a time there where 7 of us and I still find like it is still 7 of us. We fall apart just like the liars did after Alison disappear but maybe one day some accident would come and bring us all together again. But now you will listen to my story actually lot more like my opinion on every single pretty little nutella girl and yeah I will tell this story like we were liars but I won´t talk about me, that story can tell only my friends. (This is just my opinion and my story I don´t want anyone to find offended)


Petra aka Mona
Why is sh eMona? Well she went through a lot and she started to blame us for some of that. No I don´t see her as a villan don´t worry. I was here for her when she needed help I´m still here but she don´t really realize that. She is one messy person. She love everything what other girls love, she remainds me on Mona because I have that feeling that she was so desperate to become friends with everyone only to find one real friend. She left our chat so many times and we forgive her so many times but she never realized how much that was. I don´t know if she ever will realize that there were actually  6 people who cared for here just like Mona, she never realized that she have friends, she only wanted to be Alison. Just like Petra she only wants to be with Karla. 

Karla aka Alison
Karla was always the leader until ˝liars˝ didn´t get sick of her leading everything. She made this chat, she made us friends, actually best friends just like Alison did with the liars. It´s a little bit strange because I´m calling Karla Alison and Petra Mona while Karla and Petra are best friends and Mona hates Alison. But it´s not their friendship it´s their personality. Karla was at first mean and didn´t realized what´s going on. And then when she did it was to late. But she is really sorry and I know that because I made that chat with her and I was terrified when I saw it´s falling apart and my heart is still broken because of that. I can only say you that I hope we will get back there all 7 of us one day. 

Mia aka Emily
Mia only wants everything to be good. She wants us to be back. She is not here a lot but she is still one of us. She was very confused when she saw what happend and only wants to everything be good again. She is positive and brave just like Emily. She understands us even she´s not here a lot. She keep her problems inside and we don´t know much about her but she is always there for us.

Laura aka Hanna
Laura is one stubborn person. She hates Karla being around even if they were best friends before. But she can´t stop talking about her. They were really best friends and now they are greatest enemies just like Alison and Hanna. Laura tried so many plans which I didn´t really understand until she didn´t really started hate Karla like Hanna did with Alison. Only Laura didn´t drink at least I think so. And I don´t know if anything will fix that friendship again but doubt just like in Hannas and Alisons.


Tonka aka Spencer
Tonka is very very patient person but she knows what is enough. She knows who Tonka is and she would do everything for her friends just like Spencer. Sha always corret everyone and talk properly and I hate that I mean who listen to me do I talk properly, do I speak English or what? But Tonka is just like Spencer everything has to be perfect for her. She have breakdowns because of her family and she would never disappoint a friend men or women it doesn´t matter. She can be very hard to deal with when she is angry or always correcting but she is still the best friend that one girl can have. I am really happy to have her for a friend. 

Lana aka Aria
Lana is fun, loving, caring person who knows what is too much. She is not afraid to say everything what is necesary to people to improve them. She maybe sometimes choose wrong words but she can always make you smile. She definitely worry too much just like Aria do. And she is so charming and loving and I adore her in dress or skirt. She is always here for me or anyone else. She is a real true friend. She is the best I have, and I bet best anyone could have for a friend. She is like my sister. I know so much about her. She is also very smart and very pretty just like Aria. She can hold everything inside of her and she always wants to take care about herself on her own way. She is the queen which you have to see. She is everything to me. She is my best friend, my sister, my everything. 

This is the story about 7 of us actually 6 of them and story about me you can get whenever you want. They were my best friends, my everything, they still are. But we fell apart. Why? We are like the liars exactly that ones I describe you, only we have personality of other liars too. But we fell apart because of the same reason they did. And I wouldn´t really like that w ego back again like liars did but I think that is now the only chance. I don´t know what will they say about this post or will I come back alive next Friday( haahhah just kidding) but this is my story. My true story about 7 actually 6 girls who once upon a time were best friends.




With hope we will be that again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment