11 August, 2014

my role models

Hey! :)
Tippi is here. Or Teggy, you can call me however you want. This week's theme is Singer - role model. I have 3 role models. I know it's crazy but these 3 people help me. 

 First is Lucy Hale. This woman helps me with lot of things. She helps me how to learn road between, to find who I should be. She gives me hope for love, friends and others. Her music is amazing. Her voice is amazing. Her voice is soft. You should listen just one song and you will love her. Her lyrics is so true and it can help you with life and. One of my favorite is "Do you ever wonder how anything can make you cry" in Bless Myself. Btw. If you didn't know she won on TCAs for TV Actress : Drama or whatever's category name is. 
Second one is Sasha Pieterse. This little girl is a-mazing. Her voice is definitely one of the best I've ever heard. Did you heard "No"? I know. I said that in my post about her. She has amazing voice. She is only 18 but she is so talented. She filmed PLL's Pilot when she was 12-13. She recorded 4 songs and she is literally filming a movie. Her must see movies for me are Good Luck, Chuck, Geeks Charming and G.B.F. About her "No" she has amazing lyrics. Everything about her is amazing.

 And third and the last one, just beacuse she is the last it doesn't mean I love her at least, is girl who makes covers. This girl is the best girl I've ever met. This girl isn't like others who make a cover same day when the song is post. This girl learn a lyrics and melody whole month and sometimes 2. She hasn't posted it yet on Yt. Her first cover is on Instagram - Problem but I have her You Sound Good To Me on my mobile phone. She is my BFF & my sister. She is Lana! Our Lana. This Lana who can play piano & guitar. Her voice is amazing. She is the best. Her pieces of advice are the best in whole world. Yes, she is depressed sometimes but I love her and than. We are Troianators. We love our Troian. Lana is my Spencer. She is brave, smart, pretty, nice and beautiful girl. Her theories rocks. And one of the best Content Creators on Croatian PLL page. Check out her Ig @lanasheree to see her Problem cover. You'll love it. Yes, we had fights like the most of BFFs, but we are still that and she will always have special place in my heart & soul.
 Love y'all, 
till next week, 
Tippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment