02 August, 2014

Traveling is taking a journey into yourself

AYEEE GUYSSS!!! OMG I HAVEN'T BEEN SO LONG HERE.Ok enough with the caps.I missed being here so much but I was busy and I'm not even at home so...
Whatevs,now I'm here and let's jump into this week's theme which is traveling!

I don't even have to say how much I love traveling but the fan fact is I've never been out of Croatia wat.? Well just like other PLNG's,I have more than one dream destination too and I'm NOT gonna post them in an order like which is the best or the worst,I'm just gonna go with the destinations as I remember.



1. PARIS,FRANCE

Ok,can we just take a moment and actually say that I WAS GOING TO TRAVEL THERE THIS SUMMER??? But why should it be easy when it can get so complicated,right?
I'm in love with Paris since I was a kid,and I always wanted to learn French because it's tres magnifique!!
Speaking of that I actually learned it now because we have it in high school yay. I always dreamed of going to the top of the Eiffel tower and just lose my soul there.Also I wanna go to the Louvre museum and so many other places in charmant Pairs. Oh la la!


2. MOSCOW&ST.PETERSBURG,RUSSIA



As u guys know I am half Russian but I've never been to Russia haha.I don't know what it is about that country,is it because I have it's blood,is it because it's the biggest country,is it their music...? 



I just can't look away from those beautiful pictures of Moscow and all those gorgeous churches there and can we talk about the Winter palace in St.Petersburg where PRINCESS ANASTASIA LIVED?!?!? I'm just obsessed with castles and no one's ever gonna change that (one day I'm gonna live in one k). And I prefer those snowy and cold countries,like I would never live in Africa or NY or something like that. Snow is just my thing because,the cold never bothered me anyway?


3. GIZA,EGYPT

 
As I said I've been obsessed with Paris since I was a kid,I'm obsessed with Egypt since I was a baby,literally.I don't know if you guys heard about a cartoon show called Tutenstein? Well so it all began. King Tut is my non-excisting-anymore idol and I love him lol.All those pyramids keep a story inside themselves and they are so magical.One day I wanna go to the Great Pyramid at Giza and go visit Tut's tomb as well.

Plus,the sfings guys,the sfings...and the hieroglyphs...and the egyptan music..ok moving on.

4. TRANSYLVANIA,ROMANIA

As I said earlier,I'm totally obsessed with old castles but this guys,this is special.Dracula+legends+vampires+castle?! Shut up and take my luggage.This picture is Hotel Transylvania live version haha. So of course the main reason I wanna go there is Drac's castle and everyone around me says it's creepy but I think it's beautiful!! And Transylvania,just pronounce that,doesn't it sound amazing?!

5. L.A.,CALIFORNIA

The last,but not least is L.A. Of course we live in a small asshole country and of course everyone who doesn't live in California is crazyaboutCalifornia.Starbucks,Aeropostale,Forever21,Mac,Target...We don't have anything from that here.And imagine going to the beach every night with your friends and having fun.Also,talking about music,you can become pretty much whatever you want there.


BUT WE CAN'T FORGET THE MAIN REASON!! The main reason I wanna go or live there is my beautiful Bellisario. <3 <3 <3
Altough they're on set of PLL everyday,I'm sure I'd catch her and when I would,I'd hug her and never let her go lol.
I wanna go there also because of the queen KStew, but Troian is no.1 <3

SOOO that's it for this time.I hope it's not too long for you guys to read it haha. See ya next week,
xo,Lans  

No comments:

Post a Comment