04 August, 2014

My diary: magical necklace

Hey! Tippi's here I hope you'll enjoy in my story and tell me your thoughts in comments or on our Ask.fm and follow us on our Instagram profile: www.instagram.com/prettylittlenutellagirls



I am a princess. I live in my kingdom. It's 15th century. I live with my father Peter, king, my mother Hanna, queen, and with my brother  Mike. We live happy. 
         Today, my dad died. Before his death he gave me a necklace. It was a magical necklace with heart on it. 
 I am in college now. College is amazing. One day I met Matty. He is smart and funny boy. He is from Russia. We spent a lot of time together.
       It was 7 P.M. when we meet at the beach. It was raining but I didn't care. We ate pancakes and then we sat down. We kissed and we became girlfriend and boyfriend. Every girl, ordinary or princes, has enemy, right? I have one, too. Her name is Anna and the worst thing is that she is Mike's girlfriend.      10 years later, I married Matty. We lived in my castle. And did I mentioned my mom's death? I didn't. It was terrible but Matty was with me. And we have a daughter, Bethany. 
   It was winter and we went to Russia. Wolves attacked us and Matty died immediately. Bethany and I spent days in Hospital but one day she died to. I was broken. Everyone I loved died. I was broken. I had my special necklace. I wear it everyday until my death. It makes me fell better but memories are memories you can't forget them. 
     This is probably my last chapter because I am sick. I have high temperature. I am going to die soon and my necklace is so low. Before I die I will tell you something important for your life. I had my necklace, but you must find somebody who will love you and who you will love. Somebody who will make you stronger and happy. Somebody who will be here for you everyday. Okay, maybe not everyday, but often. Somebody who you will live for.


With love,  Kate.
P.S. Mike and Anna are king and queen and they have 4 adorable children. 2 daughters and 2 sons.

And
with love, your Little Penguin Tippi :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment