28 August, 2014

Summer is over

Hey! Tippi is here and this week we will tell you what have we done this Summer. You can tell us what have you done on Ask or in comments.


I was in Dalmatia. It was awesome because I saw my grandparents, uncle and his family and my auntie. We were in Zadar, Split and we spent a lot of time on beaches. It was really amazing. Nature there is so beautiful. It was sunny every day.



I read a lot. And the best book is Along for the ride by Sarah Dessen. The best book ever. It's amazing. Auden's parents are divorced and now she is going to her dad. Also, Auden is very smart person and she doesn't have fun in her life. She just study and study. But then everything will change. I hope you'll read the book and I hope you'll like it. I hope I will find more her books and read them. 


I talk with PLNG every day and they made my life better. I was so bored at my grandparents sometimes and they made m happy. I watch PLL every Wednesday, I didn't sleep so much, I sleep about 7-8 hours because sleep is for a weak. I made my To-Do Summer list and I do the most of things and I am so ready for new school year and I am kind a way excited because it will be my last elementary school year. I am sad too because after 4 years we are done. It was pretty great Summer. You don't need Summer boyfriend or just boyfriend for great Summer. You only need friends and good will. I was at fun fair with my friends and it was really amazing and maybe we will go again next weekend. 




That was Tippi. I hope you like my new post. We have YouTube channel now and you can check out it now - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxGci65ljSGRMDNSPBM9UIA and check out my video. #RIPMona








No comments:

Post a Comment