15 August, 2014

my hero



Do you know how music can change your life? How music can make you feel better? And I bet all of you have that one singer who made music even better and because of him you love music even more.



For me it´s Dino Jelušić. He is Croatian singer but he sings on English too. And it´s very strange that he have more abroad fans than in Croatia. He also have that album which is more bought in other countries not in Croatia. But his singing story is very impressive. He was the boy who won Eurosong I think in 2010 with only 10 years and that´s how he started and he did few songs and tours but he was just a boy and he decided to give up. And everyone forget about him. But one day I found him on Internet and I thought omg look at my first love, I could really go listen that song which he sang on eurosong and I just write Dino Jelušić on youtube and paf there were new songs. I was so exited what are they. And I started to listen that and I was like omg rock, he choose rock, that was the moment when I fell love in rock and in him even more. From that day I wanted to know everything about him and I did. That were days when Dino became my role model again. And I really can´t wish better role model than him. Many of my friends had a chance to meet him and I am so sad because they don´t even listen to him and I love him so much. He is such a great person. He did so many things and he have no idea how many people he has helped with his music. In my opinion he has the greatest song which describes life. I love him so much. Dino thank you for being my biggest inspiration ever. I know I probably won´t meet him or he will look at this post. But he is still my greatest hero since the day he showed up on tv unitll today when he´s got the best album and the best song sever. Dino thank you again for being my hero and remember you´ll always be. 
love you my hero <3
from heart your



No comments:

Post a Comment