03 August, 2014

when the dream travel come true



Hello :)
Yeah  I know it´s not my time and I should be here on Friday but honestly I forgot. But I´m here now and I´m glad I forgot because I will write about only one place and I was there. So I will write about when dream travel come true.
Tree years before I had an amazing travel to Roma, I wasn´t really excited about that but it turns out so great better than I could ever imagine and not one place or one person can replace that. But I didn´t really dreamt of Roma if you know what I mean. Since I was little I think 5 or even smaller I dreamt of that once place everyone is dreaming I believe. I dreamt about London. I actually always adore English as a language and London was something major what was in England and I was like omg. And finally this yeat I actually get a chance to go there, can you believe that omg? I couldn´t. And when that day came I was like the happiest person  ever. And it wasn´t only because of London it was because of so many things. That day was my first fly I mean first journey by a plane people. Okay I´m sorry I´m just excited because I am writing this and probably here is 100 mistakes in my English but I´m sorry I really want to make this story how I feel. And not only first flight, I was going with my best friends, with my crush and I was really really happy. I just love hight and when I was in plane it was like heaven actually I even enjoy flight more than London. And actually even London came to be a little bit better and a little bit different than I expect. Why? Well you know how everyone tell stories about London? It´s so beautifull, it´s so clean, I like London so much even I could tell I love London. Well it is beautifull indeed but not so much. Not like I thought, not like everyone was telling. But I was with my best friends and I was with that one, actually only one matters because no one else care. And I think he maybe is major jerk but he care. And in London everything just went better. And I was really having fun even when I was alone and staring into that big clock I didn´t feel alone at all. And yeah why was I disapointed? Well there was something like race on that street and we pass around and there was so many bad guys, I mean disguisting guys who were drinking and who were very mean and  I was like oh my God what is this hell? And I was really afraid when we have to pass by because there were bears and bottles broken everywhere and I was like are you normal, what´s wrong with you. It was actually so sad to see. But at night everything was clean up by that small machines and people in that small machines were charming. And London at  night is so much prettier than London in day time mode. All those lights and everything like it´s christmas every day there. And it is sad that London is famous through so little things while there is so much more to see there. And that´s it. I can say well you have to go there to know if you really like it those I love London from other people are bullshits. And I will put pictures I take at the end because hey I was in London. 















Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment