11 May, 2014

Bullying-one word for killing confidence

So hi guys,it's me obviously again.
As you already notices this week's theme is bullying,another very big theme to talk about and again I have a very big story about it to tell you.








I was never loved or liked at school.The ones who know how I look today, you'd never believe this but YES, I was incredibly fat.Twice fatter than I am now. I was always a good pupil and I've always had excellent grades,until it all started. I came to the 5th grade and there was that girl who judged everyone who wasn't friends with her. She controled the whole class, she controled the girls, even the boys. The boys were literally drowling for her.You know what,she even controled our teacher. It was like she was the queen of the class and she was incredibly mean and rude (she still is). So when I got there the bullying started. Every day I'd came to school she would gather around her boys and gossip me. "Look how fat she is" , "Oh my God look at her hair, it's gross." ,the comments would just rain behind my back. Every day I was running home crying and school became hell to me because of them,actually her. There were times when she wasn't at school ,and her friends actually acted really nice to me. The worst thing that happened is that I fell in love with a friend of her. They were like super close but never actually in love. But of course he ignored me as the rest of her group. As they were judging me every day my grades kept falling. It countinued until 7th grade. Then they finally started to treat me like a normal person and started to hang out with me. I was actually delighted. But then the 1st March came (Juss' bday <3) and I broke my leg that day. Everyone was worried about me,even the guy I fell in love with.When I got back to school ,of course I had a cast on my leg and crutches the first few days. The whole class, even some girls I used to hang out with, looked at me like I'm different, like I'm ,idk, a retard? They didn't even bully me after, they just started to ignore me and fell sorry for me,which is even worse.No one talked to me anymore, everyone thought I'm a freak, or a mental disabled person because I FREAKING BROKE MY LEG?!?! Because of that I changed,I became a totally different person. I became selfish,mean and cold. And of course I was depressed all the time so they were gossiping about me even more.Finally 8th grade came and things haven't changed but I was sooooo happy that I'm finally going away from those idiots and sluts. On our goodbye party (on which I still don't know why I came to), we drank a bit too much, and the boy I told you about, the one I was in love with, we kissed then and that was my very first kiss. In that moment I was so happy that it was him to be my first kiss but at the very next moment I denied it. I felt horrible and called my mom to take me home. Since that we never talked again. Summer passed,I lost weight,my hair grew,I actually can say I became prettier than I was altough I don't consider myself as pretty. And the first day of high school showed up. I was so scared I'm gonna be considered as a freak again and that no one would like me,but the opposite happened. I happen to be the smartest one in class to this day(totally feeling like Spencer Hastings) and everyone are so nice and friendly. Literally the whole class are my friends now so I can say I have a lot of true and awesome friends and I'd never change my class.Because of them I became a more talkative person and it easier now for me to open my soul to people. I'm so happy to have them and I wouldn't change my class for nothing.





If you have some experiences with bullying as well,or just want to leave a comment, feel free to do it!
see ya next Saturday,xoxo,Lana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment