01 May, 2014

Love between sisters

Hey! Happy Not-going-to-school Day! So, I guess you figured out this week's theme is love. I'm gonna write about love between sisters.


People think true love is between a man and a woman. But that's not true. The real true love is love between sisters. They have the most powerful connection of all. They are born to make each other happy. They fight, but they always make up. Some of them fight for the first few years but when they grow up, they become best friends. And you might have your BFF, but there is no better friend then your sister - she is always there for you, you can trust her to keep your secrets and she'll always have your back, no matter what.

Picture credit: Disney Channel's Liv & Maddie (Pilot episode)

Hope you liked it, I worked hard on it. Watch this episode, it made me cry and I love it. See you next Thursday.

xoxo-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment