15 May, 2014

Mom and dad

My parents:

My mom is not very tall, she wears glasses, has green eyes and brown hair that she recently dyed red. She helps me with my homework and studying. She is kind and funny. We watch movies and crime series together. She's always there for me. Well, not always cause I have a younger sister and she's a jealous type (she's more jealous then me and trust me - I'm VERY jealous) and every time I hug my mom she suddenly appears from nowhere (but I still love her sososo much <3 ).



My dad has blackish - brownish eyes and black hair. He's kinda unfair cause I get punishments that I don't deserve (my sister did it). He sometimes gets annoying cause he starts whistling while I do my homework. He spends a lot of time on the computer because of work and he sometimes goes to work on night shifts and then mom, sis and I have a slumber party xD People say I look a lot like him (except the eye color, that's from mom). I even got my freckles from him ^_^ He's kind, caring and strict but he's still the best dad in the whole wide world <3


This was Lora on the 'Parents' theme. See you next Thursday.

xoxo-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment