12 May, 2014

My parents

Sick Teggy's here. I'm actually sick it's not sarcasm. This week's theme will be "Parents".
My parents are really wonderful people. I love them so much and maybe this will sound really weird to you. One night I was thinking about Mary and how is she our real mother. That was terrible for me. I just didn't accept that and I start to cry. I subsided and I went to sleep. I LOVE my mum and if something horrible happens to her I'll die. We have so little time to spent it with parents.

3 years I love you mum
10 years Yes, mum   
16 years What do you want now
18 years I want move
25 years Mum you were in right
30 years Mum I want home
50 years Mum is dead
70 years I want see my mum, again    

Sometimes I cry on this how sad and right is this. I don't want to lose my mum! Is normal that I cry now, while I write this.
And, what about my dad? He is my dad. :3 He always help me in Geography because he's Geography teacher, but thanks God, isn't my. He is really good one but sometimes I hate when I have to do everything and my sister nothing.

I will talk to you about parents penguins. <3

They are really good role model for all family. I watch documentary about penguins and they are really gr8 parents, but the worst was when nobody wants a little lost baby penguin and he died. :'(

It's really short, but I don't have inspiration.
P.S. I'm so sorry for anybody who read this and doesn't have parents/mother or dad.

Untill next Monday,
sick Teggy





No comments:

Post a Comment