13 May, 2014

Parents,persons who would give everything for us



Hello people.Mia here.This week's theme is parents.I really don't know what should I write but let's start.


First I am so sorry if someone lost mum or a dad,I know how you feel.
I have mum and I am so thankfull to have her.My parents are divorced and I've never met my dad.Sometimes her and me fight or get angry at eachother but not always.She's the best mum I could ever ask for.I love,love,love her.She buys me presents even if it's not my birthday but it's not the main reason why I love her.The main reason why I love her is because I love her.She's kind and great as a person.It's true,she is irritated sometimes but it's not a problem.We all love our parents because of the different reasons,right?I'm gonna tell you a story about friend of mine and our class just don't like her.She just dosen't respect her parents and the whole world lol.





One night she actually dive her hair brown and didn't tell her mum,When her mum saw it she freaked out and my friend was like so angry because of that and she left the house.She met a girl in park and went on a sleepover at that girl's house.So tell me is that normal?I  am not sayin' she's stupid but why was she angry on her mum? Lol.Her mum was supposted to be angry at her.Respect your parents and treat them like an actual human beings.They are the reason you're on this planet,remember and without them,who knows,maybe you'll be on street now.

What we write on the blog stays on the blog,right?Don't tell the story to anyone lol.Thanks for understanding,if understood.Remember:Treat people like you want the people to treat you!



Hiiii,I guess you know that it's Mia lol.Anyways,catch me every Tuesday here on PLNG! <3



Isn't this cute??? <3


No comments:

Post a Comment