20 May, 2014

Simply Pretty Little Liars

Heey.It's Mia.As you can figure out this week's rheme is Pretty Little Liars a.k.a Best Show Ever. I could write 10000 pages about it but let's start with one. I hope you all know what Pretty Little Liars is about and if you don't-UNFRIEND! I started watching it when it started and since then I'm a HUGEEEE fan. Here on PLNG we are all PLL Fans obviously,lol. My favourite liar is Spencer but I love all of themmm.
PLL changed my life and for some reason it actually became my life,lol.It's all I think about and when they make 2-3 months break I fall apart.Every time. Some people or PLL fans say that it's becoming boring. Why???!!! If they are true PLL Fans they have to watch it till the end. Something happened to me one day and I was so embarrassed.I go to school every day lol like every child does and night be4 Tuesday I dreamt something about PLL. So in the dream me and my friend were in front of church dressed in black and I don't know what we were even doing there.Then the liars came(inclouding Alison) and when we saw them we started chasing them like crazies.We couldn't catch them.Lol it was really crazy dream.So that day I saw someone who looks exactly like Ian/Ezra.I turned him around and I was like omg Iaan.And when I saw it wasn't him my friends laughed lol.I don't know why I told you about the dream but I dreamt PLL so many time and this was one of the best.I love PLL cast,everyone fits perfectly according to their character.PLL isand always will be my favourite show,ever,after!I am so sad because we have to wait but just a little bit more and here it is!!! This is really perfect them,my favourite here.Last thing I'm gonna say is that PLL is somethng special to me and it will always have special place in my heart.
Hey guys it's Mia. Catch me every Tuesday on PLNG ❤!







No comments:

Post a Comment