11 May, 2014

Who are you to judge?

Welcome to SWP:) As you know this week we're talking about bullying. I think that this is amazing because if you're in that situation right now you can see some advices or what (not) to do. I'll tell you my story about that, some advices and I'll put short storys that I found and I really want to share them with you. If you are one of the people who judge other people then I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you have no life so you need ruin other peoples life. Well, let's start:)

❤Thanks God I'm 8th grade.That means only one month more in this fucking school with this fucking people. In my school all people hate me. Literally. Kids(all grades), teachers, maids, director... Everyone. Boys from my class know how I hate bugs. I really hate them, I cant stand them. So, boys always kill bugs and put them on my desk or they throw them on me so I start screaming and then they film that with their phones and they are laughing at me. And what I do then? I go to bathroom at school and cry and wait till school end. That is only one case. Or they just laugh at every single word I say. So we need to decide for our shirts now, it is like tradition in our school. So we didn't decide nothing till know except color. So when I said let's go with black and let put gold letters on they ignored me, they heard but they ignored. But when my friend said that they were all like YES THAT IS AMAZING OMG YES YES. What did I do then? Go to bathroom try not to be seen. Or another case. When teacher is on  our class, I sit near teacher and they are keep throwing something in my hair or they chop my hair. Yes, they really do that. They are literally doing everything to make my life bad as is possible. Plus that they are telling me ugly words, how stupid, fat I am and things like that. If you have same problem you need to know that they won't stop. If  u say something to them you'll just make it worst. All people say that you need say that to teacher/parents or someone like that but I think that makes thing worse. They won't stop. They'll just gonna make it worst. this is my opinion. I was, actually I still am that situation so this works for me. I just ignore them. That is really hard for me, not physically but psychically. I really don't want that ever happened to you. But if you're person like I am you will just close yourself, you won't talk about your problems with anyone, maybe you'll tell samller problems, but not bigger ones. They will be deep inside you. You will come home go to your room and you won't do anything else then thinking how awful this world is. You will give everything to be dead. You'll start to think how to self harm. There is so many sollutions for that. Wow, I wasn't except I'll start about that, but kay. If u decide to self harm.... I won't say ''DON'T DO THAT'' because there is sometimes time when you need to do something to make that psychical pain go away. I really don't wanna talk about that but I cut myself and it's because of all problems. Literally all. Not only about bullying... I won't talk about that anymore. But I want you to know that I understand you and if you feel better, feel free to do that. Just, don't say anyone that I told you that. If you really need to do that, do it. I feel better but that's me. But if you want have attention so you do that there is no better word for you then you're retard. I know that we talk about bullying and how to survive that but don't do that for attention. I think that the best way to do that is just cut yourself. I think is most safer way from all those ''self harm things'' but don't cut where everyone can see it. Hide it. If you don't wear shorts then cut yourself at legs, if you don't wear crop-tops cut yourself at stomach. OKAY, I'M NOT OAKY BECAUSE I'M TELLING YOU THIS THINGS, OMG OKAY, FORGET IT. ❤Let's go to advices that I can give you... I alredy told you some of them before, but I'll say them again
❤1. Ignore. Just like Alison said once. If you ignore it, it will go away. They won't get away but it won't be so funny to them as it was before.
❤2.Don't cry. You can cry at home but not in front of them. Show them you're strong even if you're not. Smile in front of them.
❤3.Smile. Just like I said. Smile in front of them, it kills them. 
❤4.Don't tell. If you tell someone they will start doing worst things to you, so better don't.
That is all about my advices. I know they aren't best but theya re for people like me.
❤Time for short stories I told you before...They are not real stories, but you'll see..
❤A teacher was teaching her class about bullying and gave them the following exercise to perform. She had the children take a piece of paper and told them ti crumple it up, stomp on it and really mess it up but be careful not to rip it. Then she told them unfold the paper, smooth it out and look at how scarred and dirty it was.She told them then to tell if they're sorry. Now even if though they said they were sorry and tried to fix the paper , she pointed out all the scars they left behind. And those scars will never go away no matter how hard they tried to fix it. That is what happens when a child bully's another child. They may say they're sorry, but the scars are there forever.
❤Yes, I cut. And it feels good. There's a little pain at beginning. But then it goes away. And it feels like everything is gone. Nothing is happening. It's just you. But eventually, all the peace stops. The time comes back, the thoughts come back, all the little voices come back. Everything is back.Your wrist is red and cut. But it's good. And you do it again, because you loved the feeling. You hide the scars. You don't let anyone in. You do your thing and go on. You try to stay away, but people won't let you. They laugh, they push, they bully, they stare. And you go somewhere private. You cry. You found a razor. You pull up your sleeve. And you cut. And the feelings come back. And it's jsut repeats. You wonder when it will all just end. You try to keep going. But it's hard. You cry every night. And once again, you are holding that razor against your wrist.
❤Mommy,daddy, can't you see how much your words are hurting me? I think of every word you said, at nights when I can't seem to sleep in my bed. Sister, brother, don't you hear I'm in my room holding back every tear. I don't want you to know I'm broken, so I'll keep smiling and leave all the pain unspoken. Friends,lover, don't you know there are so many things I chose not to show. I scream I cry. I cut. I lie. But most of all, I wanna die. People, society, where is that girl I used to be? You made me drive insane in my head, congratulations to every one of you, I am dead. 
❤I know I went too much into Self harm things, but that is what comes with bullying.
❤Sorry I didn't talk about physical bullying:(
❤My english is soooo bad. #sorrynotsorry
❤Follow me on instagram(@petrap222) and on Tumblr http://petrap222.tumblr.com/

Well, pretty Pezz's people that's it for today, because I'm tired from everything. I had comfirmation yesterday, my brother's birthday today and hole family was at my place so it was really fun haha Hope you like it and see ya in 7 days in SWP (Sundays with Pezz)

xoxo, Pezz

No comments:

Post a Comment