06 May, 2014

Your words hurt!



So as you can see this week's theme is BULLYING.I confess I've bullied and I've been bullied and it's not the right thing to do and I REGRET EVERY SINGLE WORD I SAID.

Here's the thing,I got this friend and she lost her mom when she was 6.But first I will tell you why everyone calls me "Giraffe" because I'm tall.Everything started when we were 3rd grade.This boy in my class started it.I won't tell his name and I won't tell names ever,never,ever,K?I was the tallest person in my class and when the last class ended he called me like "You are so tall and you are giraffe" and everyone started laughing even my best friends who are now my BFF's too.I went home of cource and I was so sad because of that.My mom noticed like she always do and I told her everything.She just told me that I have to fight back,fight back means 'Fight fire with fire' and so I did.Now everyone calls me "Giraffe" but I'm totally okay with that.Let's return on my friend.As you know she lost her mom and a boy in my class didn't know that.He was joking with her all the time and one day he said everyone in class that she's a freak and so uncool.I don't even know that word exist and he told all kind of ugly words and that hurt her.She went to the bathroom and started crying and she said me that day "Why am I on this planet,I wanna go to my mom,up,in heaven" That night I couldn't sleep,I cried.He apologized to her because I made him to.So the thing is that bullying is not the salution,option or answer.Don't bully,it's not the right thing.I am saying this because it happened to me and I'm sure to all of us.You don't have to play cool or pretend to be someone who you're not,be yourself and don't care what other people think.Care about yourself,your family and friends,don't hurt someone's feelings,don't BULLY!






Hiii,it's me,Mia.Catch me every Tuesday here on PLNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment