23 May, 2014

pretty little friends



You all probably figured out that this week theme is pretty little liars. I won´t say much about whats going on ins how because you can go and search that onilne. I want to say something more important about pretty little liars. At least more important to me. That is our friendship. I watch pretty little liars from very first episode from very first day they´ve existed. I saw the very first episode and I was amazed. I started searching for it online too. It was amazeing. I couldn´t get more obsesive than I´ve been. At least I thought so. By pretty little liars pages on facebook I started to make new great friendships. I couldn´t believe how pretty little fans are similar to me. It was so amazeing and that made us even more closer. Then one day I became an admin on one of those pretty little liars pages and it was even more amazeing. Now all fans know me as #EZRIA and always love me and I was amazed because people usually hate me. But it started with problems on the page and all new admins were erased. I was very unhappy. And I was admin on some other pages too. But I liked this one the most. Why? Oh I don´t know. I just do. And I stayed really active fan on it. And really good friend with main admins. And it was worth. After a while they put me back and I was so happy. Then I was really really happy. And all my fans were so happy. I couldn´t belive that so much people actually like me. I was really suprised on positive way. And then I meet my girls. First I met Lana. I became very very good friend with Lana and thanks God we are best friends now. I really love her. I was friends with some other pretty little liars fans with I´m not now but I still love them. But also I meet my pll nutella girls and some more amazeing fans with I´m like best friend now. We talk on skype(actually I just talked with Mirko), we have blogs, we share the thinest things, we enjoy in our company. I still can´t believe how similar and good pretty little liars fans are. I am really amazed how pretty little liars fans are good people. And I´m so sorry that there are no pretty little liars fans nearby. But I will meet them I swear. I will meet them all one day. And that would be the best day ever. 


And well for the end. My favourite liar is Aria Montgomery. Aria because she is so similar to me. I think that sometimes she have my life. And then my favourite liars goes  like this Hanna, Emily than Spencer. I actually love all liars but I don´t know we all have that one best and than all others.
And thats it from me. This post is so small, and I´m so sorry but I have to go. 

~Herkules




No comments:

Post a Comment