22 May, 2014

PLL


PLL. The thing we bond over. The thing responsible for us meeting. The thing we owe our friendship.



First (okay second whatever) thing I have to say is if you don't watch PLL you HAVE to, it's the best show ever (if you love mysteries and stuff like that, if not, well, your loss). I started watching it with my mom (lol). I've missed some episodes cause I had to sleep while she watched it (boooo). But I watched them again. I find it interesting cause I like mysteries and secrets. And there's humor (Little Liars know who I'm talking about). The boys' look helps a lot hahah. I made my cousin watch it and I remember the pain of explaining her everything cause she started watching season 1 when I watched season 4 and I accidentaly gave her some spoilers (oops) cause I hade a hard time remembering what happend like two years ago. Fangirling over PLL became my hoby, I liked a PLL page and there they were. My unbiological sisters. Waiting for me (okay this sounds kinda creepy lol). My school friends are like "You don't have a hoby! Unless internet counts." And I'm like "You ever watched PLL? Yeah that shit's my life." So yeah it's my life althought I wouldn't call it a shit xD You know I like making fan arts and funny pics and PLL gave me lots of ideas so now I have a folder with at least 50 PLL funny pics/fan arts. A few days ago I started drawing sign PLL in 3D and it turned out pretty good. I'm thinking about making a sign ''Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead'' and then make blood dripping on ''dead''.

Credits to me (my pic) (I made it) (yup, me)

My favorite liar is Aria. We look alike and have similar personalities. She loves photographing and so do I, brown hair and green eyes - have 'em too (etc.). i ship her and Ezra A LOT. They're my favourite couple in PLL and I was so mad when Jake came along (#HateHim, #EzriaForever). And I recently cried cause I listened to this song called Last Love Song by ZZ Ward and Ezria is in the video and someone made a theory Ezra is gonna die (he got shot in season 4 finale) (#HateThePersonWhoMadeTheThoeryToo) and Aria is gonna sing him that song and I was like "OMG NO WHY EZRA NOOOOO OMG" and if Ezra dies I'm gonna send some serious death threats to the producers.


My second favourite liar is Hanna. She's awesome but she has such dumb lines I'm like "How did you get to high school?" But they entertain us so it's cool. I ship Haleb and I was so sad when Caleb left for no reason/stupid reason idk I decided not to remember that xD So umm well I like her stile and umm well that would be it I think.

Spencer is my third favourite liar but I'm spending so much time with Lana, I think Spencer will become my fave liar xD She's the smartypants and plays by her rules. I like Spoby but I don't know what's the fuss about Toby. He's not that hot (I think your not gonna read my next week's post cause I'll be dead by then, my killers: these girls). And umm I guess that's it for her too. But she seriously deserves an Oscar for her scenes.

I know this pic is old but it's my fave.


Emily. Well, she's gay. I don't really like gays. Okay, date who you want but two men or two women don't seem quite right. But she's a nice person. She cares a lot about her friends. She's beautiful like, wow. I like her chlotes, I mostly dress like her. Her part is the shortest cause I gotta go. 


See you next Thursday.

Xoxo-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment